Area of the Geek Woman Show
Technical Woman Evaluation
Self-avowed technical Harriet tells her own facts of relationship, families and the extraordinary arena of styles.
Harriet’s cleverness is certainly not necessarily outstanding services as she attempts to get a hold of her way through the teenage confusions as a geeky outsider but, in the end, after some unforeseen minutes on the pet go, all comes to an end well!
Shortlisted the Leeds guide honors 2014, 11-14 years classification – Shortlisted for the Roald Dahl witty reward 2013 – March 2013 introduction associated with Month
Along with our Lovereading professional opinion for technical Girl a small number of LoveReading4Kids members comprise lucky enough to get invited to review this subject. Here’s a taster. ‘i suggest this book to teenagers almost everywhere, it really is a timeless classic which will be recalled permanently, see clearly!.’.
Scroll right down to read more studies.
Products when you look at the Geek Female Show:
Technical Woman Synopsis
“My name is Harriet Manners, I am also a geek.”
Harriet ways knows that a pet keeps 32 muscle tissue in each ear canal, a “jiffy” continues 1/100th of the next, therefore the person with average skills laughs 15 hours a day. She knows that bats always rotate left whenever leaving a cave which nuts are among the formulation of dynamite.
But she doesn’t learn why no person in school appears to fancy the woman.
And whenever Harriet was spotted by a top design representative, she grabs the opportunity to recreate herself.
Regardless if it indicates taking their best friend’s dream, incurring the wrath of the girl arch-enemy Alexa, and continually embarrassing by herself facing impossibly handsome product Nick. No matter if this means lying to people she adore.
Geek Lady Viewer Reviews
Teenagers love to browse and therefore and the Lovereading specialist advice several of our Lovereading4kids audience Analysis Panel comprise furthermore lucky enough to see and review this subject. You can read their own full studies by clicking right here.
- Zoe thief – ‘I couldn’t stop reading this publication. Certainly, someone, this is basically the types of publication that’ll make you stay up all night! Don’t state you used to ben’t warned!’
- Robin Johansson,age 14 and Hannah Janman, years 11 – ‘nerd female try a great publication for females particularly, a lot more of a teenage/issues drama than a young child’s publication. I found myself very upset while I finished they, i truly liked they!’
- Meaghan Lagan, era 14 – ‘I really liked this guide since it had a complete perspective.’
- Laoise Tabi, age 14 – ‘It was a tremendously girly publication, funny and brilliant. Laugh aloud high quality.’
- Kara, era 11 – ‘After checking out nerd female, we considered proud become who I am since book shows that it’s not necessary to end up like anyone else, you can easily end up being yourself.’
- Stefanie Tucker, get older 13 – ‘The story try fresh and I also found my self inspired.’
- Alice D’Angelo, years 14 – ‘from first page, we treasured Harriet ways along with her looks on lifestyle.’
- Sezen Mehmet, age 12 – ‘I absolutely enjoyed reading nerd woman. It had been engaging and a great drive of emotions and laughs.’
- Delilah Acworth, get older 13 – ‘i would suggest this publication to youngsters almost everywhere, really an ageless regular that’ll be remembered permanently, Read it!’
- Eloise Percy-Davis, married men looking for women get older 12 – ‘Everyone loves the zany and warm-hearted manner in which Holly Smale produces and I also anticipate reading more of the girl efforts!’
- Izzy study, age 12 – ‘we can connect with this book, it discusses so many facets of a person’s lives; stressed to fit in, learning who you really are and having issues with friendships.’
- Rachel Bourn, era 13 – ‘This is the funniest guide I’ve look over in a number of years. Harriet and her finest (ONLY) buddy Nat are two quite engaging characters We have stumble on.’
- Mia Cook era 11 – ‘I would highly recommend nerd Girl to anyone who wants an effective make fun of and enjoys an unique tale.’
- Safiyah Afghan – ‘An excellent publication for adolescent girls whom delight in these clever publications about normal teens who have major changes, but remain genuine to themselve.’
- Carla Mc Guigan age 12 – ‘This novel was actually an extremely interesting browse and that I really liked checking out it. We look forward to reading more of Holly Smale’s publications.’
- Emily Clowes, 11 – ‘technical Girl was an amazing book. Harriet along with her closest friend, Nat you live in a whole lot of trend. Being clever doesn’t always make it easier to via your difficulties and Harriet discovers this out whenever she experiences this lady teenager confusions. This book is full of fun and rips; it’s somewhat like becoming on a roller coaster and winding up at the end of a catwalk everytime.